MOBIL SERV℠ FREE OIL ANALYSIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offer good for the first 50 qualifying valid entrants for a Mobil Serv consultation.
Eligibility: Offer is open to qualifying entrants only. Qualifying entrants must meet the below qualifications.
- Entrants must be a TRUCK/BUS FLEET company operating in the commercial, government or industrial sectors.
- Entrants must either not be a current Mobil customer or must currently purchase less than 10% of their total lubricant requirements from Mobil.
- Entrants must purchase 10,000 liters of lubricant per year or must own a minimum of 100 truck/bus fleet
- Entrants agree to a 30 minute meeting with Mobil representatives to review their lubrication needs and see how Mobil could help their business.
- All participants must be legal residents of India.
Redemption: Qualifying entrants will be contacted by their local ExxonMobil sales or lubrication engineer.
- The EM contact will provide the customer with details as to the consultation and oil analysis
a. Customer will provide details of truck/bus for testing the oil
b. Free Oil analysis is limited to 2 vehicles per customer, for additional oil analysis service it will be charged at INR 1600/sample plus taxes.
- ExxonMobil may provide the consultation through a Zoom meeting depending on COVID or other restrictions
- Entrants shall indemnify, defend and hold ExxonMobil harmless against any and all losses, damages, or any other liability, arising out of the Consultation. In no event shall ExxonMobil or its representatives be liable to any user for any damages whatsoever including direct, special, punitive, indirect, incidental, consequential damages arising out of the Consultation.
- Any dispute, difference, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in connection with these T&C shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be subject the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore.