Car care tips
How to check and top up your oil
- Park on a level surface, turn off the engine and wait for 3-4 minutes to allow the oil to settle.
- Find the dipstick, pull it out, wipe and re-dip before taking your reading.
- If it is less than maximum, check the fill guide to find out how much you need to add.
- Remove the oil filler cap on top of your engine, add the right amount of oil and replace the oil filler cap after the oil top-up.
- Wait 60 seconds to allow the oil to settle into your engine, and then re-dip to check the new level. Add more oil if necessary and replace the oil filler cap.
Mobil 1™ performance record
Mobil 1™ is engineered to keep your engine protected and performing under the most demanding conditions. Scroll through some tests that corroborate our claims, helping you understand why we say that you can get outstanding engine performance with Mobil 1™ .Know more