Mobil Rarus SHC™ 1025 and Mobil Serv℠ Lubricant Analysis service helped Vikram Cements in extending ODI by 2x, resulting in an annual savings of Rs. 486747.
Equipment: Screw Compressors
Plant: Vikram Cement
Address: Khor, Madhya Pradesh
Vikram Cement was continuously facing issue of high element temperature of Screw Compressor with compressor tripping and frequent scheduled maintenance cycles (Every 3000-4000 hours)
Based on the investigation findings, ExxonMobil recommended Vikram Cement:
- Connection of oil cooler hoses to be re-mapped and corrected
- Using a high VI and high oxidation resistant oil with synthetic base
- Good housekeeping and best maintenance practices to be followed
- Implementation of Mobil Serv℠ Lubricant Analysis Service
- Extended oil drain interval by 2x
- Environmental Improvement – 717 Litres
- Revenue Improvement – INR 486,747
Reduction of 10oC in compressor running temperature and extended ODI up to 2X which resulted in annual savings of Rs. 486,747.