Mobil SHC 630 and MSLA service helped in extending ODI from 4 to 6 years and resulting into an annual savings of Rs. 87480.
Equipment: Picanol Rapier Looms
Plant: Amber Textile
Address: Chhatral, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Amber Textiles used 15 Rapier looms. Mobil SHC 630 was used as the circulating oil in their Picanol looms, giving an ODI of 4 years as per OEM recommendation. The customer was seeking support from ExxonMobil for extending the ODI in order to reduce their total cost of ownership.
ExxonMobil team understood the requirement and recommended continued use of Mobil SHC 630 in the application, backed by robust Mobil Serv Lubricant Analysis (MSLA) program to constantly monitor the health of the oil and the equipment.
- Hour Exposure Reduction – 30 Hours
- Environmental Improvement – 165 Litres
- Revenue Improvement – INR 87,480
The recommendations resulted in:
- Reducing the oil wastage by 165 litres thereby, improving environmental impact
- Decreased manpower exposure by 30 hours
- Annual savings of INR 87,480