We’re committed to industrial sustainability solutions that balance economic growth, social development and environmental protection, so that future generations are not compromised by actions taken today.
Here's how we do it.
- Protecting safety, health and the workplace by communicating potential risks and product-management best practices.
- Reducing environmental impacts and resource utilization in the manufacture, distribution, use and disposal of our products.
- Ensuring industry-leading corporate governance by employing high ethical standards and legal compliance in all aspects of our business.
Promoting economic and social development by supporting local businesses, communities and organizations.
- Managing climate risks through comprehensive research on reducing greenhouse gas emissions and industry energy use.
- Respecting human rights and security by ensuring our business presence has a positive influence on people and local communities.
- More efficient equipment and fuel economy benefits to reduce energy and resource consumption, emissions and costs.
- Longer oil life — up to five times longer than alternative lubricants — to reduce lubricant consumption, used oil generation and operating expenses.
- Extend equipment life to maximize equipment lifespan and operational uptime, helping decrease maintenance, disposal and replacement costs.
- Environmentally acceptable products, like our specialized EAL™ (Environmental Awareness Lubricants) line, deliver maximum protection for soil, groundwater and surface water systems, where environmentally acceptable products are required.