On-site lubricant analysis lab is a selective service for mining customers requiring world-class, on-site oil analysis for expedited reporting. We work to customize analysis limits and coordinate delivering analysis results to proper mine personnel. We then use analysis to better train personnel on proper sampling techniques, and better train on-site maintenance personnel. We use our expertise to provide technical recommendations that keep mining operations safe and productive.
We work with you to:
- Install lab equipment on-site and operate analysis facility with qualified/trained technicians
- Establish proper equipment sampling techniques and frequencies
- Determine proper test slates and limits for equipment application
- Report trend analysis data for equipment and oil condition
- Facilitate interpretation of results with mine personnel
- Recommend data driven corrective action
Deliverable: The used oil analysis report documents and summarizes the oil analysis results. It contains recommendations for increasing safety, productivity and savings within the mining operation.
- Need for immediate oil analysis information
- Excessive machinery downtime
- Frequent, costly equipment maintenance
- Short equipment life
Safety, health and environment
Our field engineers are attuned to the hazards of handling, storing and using petroleum products. They strictly observe safety and environmental rules, as well as ExxonMobil and customer safety practices. They coordinate efforts through designated plant personnel verifying electrical and mechanical lockout and proper tagging prior to working on equipment, and providing recommendations to help reduce hazards.